Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 15 February 2017
This rapidly growing, and already market-leading business have an immediate requirement for a BI Analyst to join the growing data and analytics function in Preston. The BI Analyst will join a market leader, commited to innovation, technology, and the use of their data. You will be part of a new but growing and highly valued Business Intelligence function in Preston, providing critical internal and external reporting and insight.
The BI Analyst will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver project based and ad-hoc reports, on both internal activity, but crucially on the whole market in which the business operates too.
To be successful in this role BI Analysts should possess:
- A strong analytical, statistical or mathematical background
- The ability to use appropriate visualisation tools to display data in an informative manner, using the information to tell a story
- The aptitude relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The confidence and communication skills to present to senior industry figures convincingly
- The drive, passion and ambition to become a leading expert in the industry
This is a unique opportunity to become a real industry expert with high visibility due the organisation's volume of data, and industry leading status. If you are a BI Analyst with the relevant skills and experience, please get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org