BI Technical Lead (OBIEE)
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 10 November 2016
A BI technical Lead (OBIEE/Teradata) is required on a contract basis for 6 months to start in December working for a leading client based in Liverpool. This role is required due to massive growth within the IT and BI teams. This is a contract role to lead the team through a busy growth period and will be available on the basis of a rolling six month contract paying up to £400 per day.
You will also to build strong relationships with key business stakeholders and manage new releases as well as on-going operational issues. You will have previous experience of leading at least two reports and will ideally have a good knowledge of one of either Teradata or OBIEE.
Responsibilities of BI Technical lead (OBIEE/Teradata):
- Lead a technology teams specifically aligned to the finance technology team
- Work closely with developers architects and the business to deliver high quality BI solutions
- Develop a consistent approach to BI deliver
- End-to-end responsibility for technical viability as well as ongoing maintenance
- Reduce time for development and business approval
Key Skills of BI Technical lead (OBIEE/Teradata):
- Background in OBIEE or Teradata development (five years)
- Two years team leadership experience
- Experience of delivering development in an agile environment
- Must have worked with one of Kimball, Inman or Oracle principles
To apply for this role please respond to this with an up to date copy of your CV or call Alex Taylor on 01612147426.