MicroStrategy BI Developer
Salary £350 - £450 per day
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 07 November 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a contract MicroStrategy BI Developer to join a market leading company based in Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity to join a great company who are passionate about technology and constantly strive to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology.
A MicroStrategy BI Developer with a strong understanding of MicroStrategy Architecture is required to work on a Data Warehouse project. You will on developing reports/dashboards and documentation, design/advise and develop the Microstrategy schema and reports/Dashboard using v10 of Microstrategy. In addition the individual will be the team expert on Microstrategy, provide on-going support to end-user community and act as Subject Matter Expert.
- Document the proposed reports appropriate documentation
- Gain understanding of data and provide analysis for report requirements
- Develop reports/dashboards using MicroStrategy
- Answer questions and resolve ambiguities for the DBA/developers during development.
- Develop system test plans, use cases, and execute the tests. Track issues and defects to resolution
- Assist with user acceptance testing as necessary and appropriate
This is a great opportunity for an experienced MicroStrategy BI Developer to join our leading client and take responsibility of the company's MicroStrategy development; with the aim to grow and progress within the BI department.
If interested in this MicroStrategy BI Developer role please apply and call Alex Taylor on 0161-214-7426 for more details.