Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 31 October 2016
This growing, successful business, have an immediate requirement for a BI Analyst to join their Manchester office. The BI Analyst will join a growing and valued team and will be responsible for providing value added decision support across the business through analysis, reports, and commentary.
The BI Analyst will be required to (and therefore should have experience of):
- Building reports using SQL, SSRS, and Excel/VBA
- Providing insight and analysis
- Understanding and providing reporting against, key performance drivers
- Supporting stakeholders across a variety of business functions
Additionally any experience of the following would be an advantage:
- Data Warehousing tools and methodolgies ie. SSAS and Kimball
- SSIS and ETL experience
- Data Modelling.
The company have a number of large projects running, offering the opportunity to get involved in varied and interesting work, within a stable and successful environment..
If you are a BI Analyst with the required skills and experience, please get in touch on email@example.com / 0161 240 7478.