Business Intelligence Team Lead
Consultant David Lee
Date posted 28 October 2016
A Business Intelligence Team Lead role has recently become available with a well known Technology company in the West Midlands. You will be joining a growing company whose technology helps companies process billions annually.
The Business Intelligence Team Lead duties is to first and foremost lead a diverse team by mentoring and developing the team members to achieve the companies and there goals. You will also be responsible for continual analyses of requirements ranging from the small to major functions around the company. You will also be involved on the technical end, implementing new solutions.
- Experience managing a small to medium team
- Ability to communicate with both internal and external stake holders.
- Ideally you will be Prince 2 certified
- Development skills in VB.Net or C# would be advantageous
- Experience with Business Object or SSIS again would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of Qlikview would be desirable.
If you consider yourself a good match to the above, are happy working in the West Midlands, and would like to learn more about this Senior Data Warehouse Developer role then please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.