Salary £25000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 13 October 2016
This innovative business, working with blue-chip, household names, have an immediate requirement for a Data Scientist to join their new Manchester Head Office, working on solving complex business issues and allowing their clients to gain competitive edge through their data.
The Data Scientist will join a young but rapidly growing business, with an already impressive array of large and esteemed clients. You will take on complex mathematical and technical problems, applying the latest research and technology in the field of Data Science to real life scenarios, and communicating outcomes effectively to clients.
The Data Scientist will have responsibility for/involvement with:
- Advising on technical and theoretical possibilities
- Reporting and presenting research developments and findings
- Maintaining relationships with research labs and 3rd parties
- Keeping up to date with the latest technological developments
You should have the following skills/experience:
- Ideally a Ph.D or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Neuroscience
- Experience with statistical modelling, machine learning, data mining, unstructured data analytics and NLP
- Knowledge of technical languages such as R, SAS, STATA, Python
- Understanding of Reliability Models, Markov Models, Stochastic Models, Bayesian Modelling, Cluster Analysis, Neural Network, non-parametric methods, Multivariate Statistics
If you are interesting in joining this already successful, and rapidly expanding organisation, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7478.