Salary £28000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 13 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a market leading technology driven business based in Telford. They specialise in providing innovative services and solutions to a national client base. As part of their growth strategy for 2016 they have an opportunity for an experienced MI Analyst to work within a business facing capacity. As the MI Analyst, you will provide Business Intelligence and Analysis Services to Customer Services Operational Management.
As an experienced MI Analyst you will be responsible for the delivery of high quality intelligence and MI ensuring integrity is maintained and fit for stakeholders.
MI Analyst : Role Deliverables
- Provide BI partnering service to services management teams
- Develop effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Deliver end to end MI delivery cycle from requirement gathering to testing and delivery
- Develop/Deliver suite of reports
- Solve problems with MI
- Analyse outputs of MI – focus on trends and variances
MI Analyst : Technical Requirements
- Advanced MS Excel – Macros, Database Admin
- Pivot Tables, vLookups
- MS PowerPoint
- Experience of MI Delivery experience
The permanent role for a MI Analyst will pay a salary up to £35,000 plus package. This is an opportunity to work for a technically driven business that has experienced success and growth year on year.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.