Cognos Lead Developer
Location West Midlands
Consultant David Lee
Date posted 30 September 2016
A Cognos Developer role has recently become available with a well known Technology company in the West Midlands. You will be joining a growing a fast paced and fast growing development team.
The Cognos Lead Developer duties will include the development of Financial analysis and reporting using IBM Cognos TM1 10.2 environment. You will sit under the Financial team and be reporting directly into the Finance director. Your ability to deal with stake holders inside the business will be paramount to the day to day running of the business. You will also be managing a small team to ensure deadlines are met.
Cognos Lead Developer Duties:
- Responsible for developing and expanding existing TM1 Cubes
- Training and admin support for TM1 Applications
- Assist the new ERP system on the horizon
- Development and modelling skills using Cognos Software
- Enterprise level experience with TM1 and Turbo Integrator Knowledge
- Knowledge of TM1 contributor and applications is critical.
- Experience developing reports on Cognos BI using BI studios to go beyond excel add ons will be extremely beneficial
If you consider yourself a good match to the above, are happy working in the West Midlands, and would like to learn more about this Cognos Lead Developer role then please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.