Chief Architect - Private Cloud and SaaS
Salary £140,000 - £160,000 per annum + Benefits and bonus
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Litvinoff
Date posted 05 July 2022london information-technology/architecture 2022-07-05 2022-09-03 it City of London London EC1W 1JB GB EC1W 1JB GBP 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I'm now hiring for an incredible Chief Architect, reporting directly to the co-founder/ business CEO (900 heads globally) for a Global leader in Compliance Messaging and Data Archiving.
The selected Chief Architect will lead strategy and delivery of Private Cloud Architecture to support continued expansion (currently growing by 40% year on year).
Note there is a requirement for some global travel (approx. 10%).
- Private Cloud Infra and/ SaaS based Cloud architecture
- Executive level business engagement and influencing
- Rapidly scaling businesses and necessary technologies
- Microservices, Containers, DevOps and Agile
- Messaging and Security, DW, DL, BigData, Events Streaming and Analytics
As an active member of the firms Executive leadership team, the selected Chief Architect will;
- Handle escalations form other architects/ architectural teams
- Take a lead on internal communications and strategies regarding architectural decision making
- Promote and drive thought leadership and development/ retention across the architecture community
- Travel internationally on occasion (anticipated to be c 10% of the time)
This is one of my favourite clients to hire for and I have placed numerous people into the business over the last 2 years, including a number of stellar Solution Architects. The role on offer truly presents a unique opportunity to join a business which is clearly miles ahead of the pack and to work with a visionary leader within the SaaS technology space to shape and evolve the future business and it's success.
Please get in touch asap for a confidential discussion email@example.com 07500084857
Salary: £140,000 - £175,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 August 2022My client, a global HealthTech organisation, is looking for a Business Information Security Officer to join their growing team, based in London.