Consultant Lawrence Matthews
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 it Newbury Berkshire GB RG14 5BY GBP 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Enterprise Architect Guildford – United Kingdom Competitive Salary (plus benefits)
Guildford – United Kingdom
Competitive Salary (plus benefits)
This is an opportunity to drive business change in a transformation project that is changing the face, operations and future of a multi-national organisation in Guildford. As the enterprise architect, you will have the scope to implement your ideas and strategies across the UK and Europe, impacting more than a thousand staff members and a network of over a thousand partners. The transformation taking place at the moment covers cloud, digital and vendor management, therefore you will be integral to directing the challenging nature of the business change utilising areas of expertise that will benefit the future-proofed ideology of this large communications organisation.
Working as the sole Enterprise Architect within this company, you will be owning the backlog and pipeline during a multitude of projects that will aid the shift within. From ERP Platform implementations and aligning solutions with business change, you will stand as a key aspect of this business and therefore will be able to impose yourself where necessary. The team you will be leading and working within are energetic and tech enthusiasts, thus making this a great setting to allow you to assess specific areas and progress them within the business as the enterprise architect.
You will be successful if you possess the following:
- Previous experience as an enterprise architect during a mature phase of business transformation
- The ability to direct, mentor and lead a team of people in order to achieve progressive results
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships and expectations throughout a process of mass change within a business
- Insight into digital change and cloud platforms and migrations
- 3rd party vendor management skills
- The knowledge to work with Salesforce from external providers but also manage the internal relations present within the company
- The drive and ability to learn and progress within key business areas as the demands shift
As the Enterprise Architect within this company, you have the chance to progress your career, expand your knowledge and develop yourself in ways other businesses would not facilitate. You will be directly changing a businesses lifecycle and future, whilst also working in a challenging project with insightful individuals who are also keen to learn.
Apply through this advert, or email me directly: