IT Solution Architect
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + competitive bonus & benefits package
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-08 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Oldbury West Midlands GB B69 4DA GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR DPD Group https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/DPD_Logo.jpg
An exciting opportunity for 2 IT Solution Architects at DPD Group, an international parcel delivery company, based in Oldbury, Birmingham and paying £40,000 - £50,000 + a competitive bonus and benefits package.
An opportunity for two IT Solution Architects has just become available at DPD Group, an international parcel delivery company with over 830 depots across 40 countries. As such DPD offer distribution and services for the UK and across the globe.
DPD Group is a business that has experienced growth year on year and holds technology at the forefront of their business strategy. As market leaders they have the capabilities with technology and information systems to provide a seamless service for a global customer base.
DPD Group integrate their own extensive UK network with their ground-based service to Europe and Air Express services, allowing them to be best placed to meet global logistic needs. As a result, DPD Group is recognised as Europe’s leading business-to-business parcel delivery service.
As an IT Solution Architect, you will be based in Oldbury, Birmingham reporting into the Enterprise Architect. You will operate within the Design team to work closely with business users, transforming requirements from Business Analysts’ into high level technical solutions.
As an IT Solution Architect, you will carry out the design and architecture of technology aspects (applications and data) for business solutions.
IT Solution Architect: Role Duties
- Produce technical designs fit for developers, automated testers and implementation teams
- Control definition of systems integration, data flow architecture and interfaces
- Using modelling tools, create solution from requirements
- Manage technology models of deployed solutions
- TDA for solution development, creation of new processes
IT Solution Architect: Technical Background
- Databases – MySQL, MongoDB
- Development Languages: SOA, Systems Integration (API’s, JSON)
- Background: Development, Software, Applications, Solution Designs
- High level design experience
- Architecture Frameworks – TOGAF
- Modelling Tools (Archimate, UML, BPMN, DFD)
The permanent opportunity for an IT Solution Architect will pay a salary range of £40,000 to £50,000 plus a competitive bonus and benefits package.
If you feel you have the experience to meet the requirements, please contact the consultant leading the recruitment campaign, Ajay Hayre, on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.
Please note, all third-party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters.