Lead Enterprise Architect
Salary £90,000 - £100,000 per annum + 30% Bonus
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 it City of London London GB GBP 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Financial Services organisation, currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join their established but rapidly expanding Technical Hub in Central London.
As a Lead Enterprise Architect, you'll play a key role in shaping the way my client designs, builds, tests and deploys using cutting edge technology.
About the Role
- You'll takes accountability for the strategic direction of architecture , shape and define the technological and architectural vision to support agile delivery of solutions, whilst ensuring the right outcomes are delivered from a risk and business strategy perspective
- You’ll be accountable for the strategic direction of architecture imperatives, to deliver business value through cost effective solutions
- You’ll work with a wide range of stakeholders, acting as an ambassador for Enterprise Architecture
- You’ll lead collaborative working with other areas within Architecture and Strategy to ensure security, resilience and performance is considered from all viewpoints
- You’ll develop, evolve and manage the key operational processes within their domain, ensuring that the processes represent best practice and meet the wider governance objectives of Architecture and Strategy
- You’ll have a broad understanding of software, infrastructure, integration, security and data aspects of platform architectures with the ability to set and challenge direction across these domains as required
**Should the above be of interest, please apply in order to receive a more detailed job specification**