Salary £100,000 - £130,000 per annum + car allowance, 9% pension, share scheme
Consultant Lawrence Matthews
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-12 2019-08-11 it London London GB GBP 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Enterprise Architect London – United Kingdom Up to £130,000 p/a (plus benefits)
A world leader in development and innovation within a market like no other, this is a chance to join a formidable organisation leading the way in technological advancements. Working with their insights into an impressive strategic progression, the Enterprise Architect will be directing fresh teams and domains towards a future of unforeseen growth and industry defining strides in architecture.
Whilst progressing within a network of rare opportunity, this travel expert offers the ability to harness personal direction and corporate strategy, thus combining to create internationally recognised ventures and outstandingly dynamic prospects for both candidate and company. With no previous industry experience required, the suitable candidate has the chance to have direct input into format and operations. Thus, potentially sculpting and forming an excelling opportunity within their career. Therefore, fulfilling a role with the power to exploit the potential of extensive positive change.
Features of this role:
- Progressing the design and implementation of both green and brown-field developments
- Maintain an all-encompassing gaze of the operations, combing stakeholder implications and technical operations
- Leading and fulfilling mass transformations within the Client and the associated operating companies whilst adhering to the holistic corporate strategy
- Enabling the business to understand the enterprise architecture, whilst pursuing the aim of ensuring design is aligned with the architecture and meeting both functional and non-functional requirements
- Managing resolution of architecture issues throughout the process.
To ensure success when assuming the Enterprise Architecture role, you should possess the following:
- A fine attention to detail and a thorough attitude regarding organisation and direction of personal and subordinate tasks and active ventures
- An obvious end-to-end production experience from previous employments and ventures within architectural roles
- Previous displays of success within Enterprise Architecture, extensive experience in complex architectural projects and broad exposure to full lifecycles of applications.
- An impressive history within Enterprise Architecture, preferably within industries pursuing new ventures whilst being governed by regulatory processes and managing the combination of technical and stakeholder concerns
- Being open and able to operate across multiple nations and cultures is a highly desirable accolade
- A university degree or education level is fantastic, although an abundance of equivalent experience within enterprise architecture is also more than satisfactory
- The possession of TOGAF is desirable, however is not a complete necessity, however TOGAF awareness would be great within this role
If your next challenge is leading teams through new realms of innovation within an internationally renowned industry, growing your career in an unprecedented format and accomplishing formidable achievements, please get in touch.
Apply by responding to this job advert or email me directly via: