Salary £54,000 - £60,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 it UK Robert Walters
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Designer to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. This is a Permanent role based in Cheshire
API Engineering are an expanding team making a big difference, creating APIs for both internal and external developers. Our primary purpose is to lead into the API Economy by executing an API first strategy.
What will you be doing?
• Produce detailed design artefacts such as flow diagrams, word documents, confluence pages to help articulate key design decisions
• Collaborate with designers in other component teams to agree interfaces and to ensure that the end-to-end solution is met, while adhering to API standards and architecture.
• Understand end-to-end flows of data.
• Create the API interfaces using RAML
What we’re looking for:
• Previous commercial experience in application design
• Strong understanding of application architecture and integration services
• Software modelling techniques
• Ability to provide detailed technical design documentation and explain overall design solutions
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience of Java, API, RAML
• Experience in designing the integration layer of application architecture, not front-end/UI/web design
• Experience in end-to-end solution design