Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 it London London GB GBP 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
My client, a global Professional services company based in London, are looking for a Junior Technical Architect to join their growing team.
About the Junior Technical Architect role:
Reporting to the Chief Architect as part of the Enterprise Architecture Function, the holder of this position will be responsible for providing support to the team of architects in building and maintaining the Architecture Repository across their domain working closely with the business.
The role will evolve as the function does providing support to existing and new initiatives along with their innovations, marketing and security teams.
- Create and evolve the Architecture Governance standards and processes alongside the project governance processes.
- Planning & Strategic alignment
- Delivery support
- Continuous improvement staying abreast of emerging technologies
- Maintain Architecture repository
- Work with the Architects to document designs and Deliver the High-Level Design, Detailed Design and Security Compliance Report for new Technology projects.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in large corporate enterprise architecture function or equivalent
- Experience and understanding of different Architecture layers (Digital, Process, Apps, Data, Infrastructure, Security)
- Design experience in Data architecture and or another area would be advantageous
- Experience designing using Visio or equivalent planning application archimate or similar
- Understanding of services architecture concepts public and private cloud
- Cloud infrastructure services eg: AWS / Azure / GCP
- Understanding of infrastructure, network and security architecture
- Strong numeracy skills
- Appreciation of other methodologies and governance standards
- (ITIL, Prince 2, COBIT, Business Analysis)
- Beyond the technical skills an interest in business
- A Computer Sciences degree, or a related discipline with strong numeracy skills
- TOGAF / similar
If the below is of interest and you would like to find out more please call me on 0207 509 8040 or apply immediately to this ad!