IT Solutions Architect (Home Based)
Salary Car Allowance, Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 it Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a Global multinational services organisation. They are listed on the London Stock Exchange with a turnover in excess of £250 million. They operate across multiple industries, business units and have continued to grow year on year.
As part of a number of successful bids and acquisitions they are keen to appoint an experienced IT Solutions Architect for a home-based role, paying a competitive salary, bonus and car allowance.
As an experienced IT Solutions Architect (Home Based) you will report into the Head of Solution Architect, responsible for working on business improvements projects, bid responses and contract mobilisations.
You will help develop solutions taking into account technology, IT Strategy, Legal and customer standards, development and projects.
IT Solutions Architect (Home Based) – Role Duties
- Identify stakeholder requirements
- Define solution, costing and formulate bid response
- Engage with software suppliers and agree solutions, architecture costs and timelines
- Agree cost infrastructure with technical leads
- Produce design documentation
- Ensure solutions meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Bid preparation – engage customer to agree solution in line with strategy
IT Solutions Architect (Home Based) – Experience
- Broad technical knowledge – Software, Infrastructure, Governance
- Business architecture
- Software development and testing
- Systems platforms, hosting and cloud
The permanent opportunity for an IT Solutions Architect (Home Based) will pay a competitive salary, plus bonus and car allowance. This is an opportunity for work for a global business, which is driven by technology and innovation.
For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.