Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 it Solihull West Midlands GB GBP 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Solution Architect A very exciting digital company based in Solihull is looking for a Solution Architect. A massive project is happening this year which will help grow the team further, later in the year. As the Solution Architect you will plan and assist in delivery of medium to large-scale technology engagements, including micro service platforms, PaSS / SaSS environments and Azure based projects. You will have a key role in driving the technical solutions forward and delivery quality across all major accounts, working alongside strategic, creative and development teams from scoping through to execution.
Skills / Expertise:
5 years or more experience covering
- Enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated with a focus on result-driven problem solving
- Experience in developing and delivering large scale platforms
- Experience collaborating with multi-discipline teams to achieve shared goals
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages (e.g. C#, MSSQL, etc.) and the ability to propose alternative solutions and cost-benefit analysis based on these technologies.
- Advanced skills in modern server technologies, in particular Azure.
- Experience creating CI / CD workflows using ARN templates, Azure CLI and VSTS (Azure dev ops)
- An excellent understanding of best practices across technologies (client/server-side, QA, deployment, project management etc.).
- Experience working within an agile environment
Salary for the position is ideally £50-65,000 but they can be flexible over that plus benefits.
Please apply for more information on this vacancy or any others similar to this.