Salary £80,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302019-01-29 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Blue Chip currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join their established but rapidly expanding Technology Practice.
This is both a senior and instrumental position within the Technology Practice, and will be part of a core function responsible for realising both the current and future IT Strategy.
- Experience of supporting enterprise services and systems environments
- Ability to identify opportunities, threats, and the impact of changing technology
- Experience with integration architectures and patterns
- Experience of developing and applying architectural standards and principles
- Experience of Enterprise Architecture governance
- Experienced of delivering business change and transformation programmes
- Vendor management skills, enterprise software and services etc.
- Experience of working with architectural tools/frameworks such as LeanIX, TOGAF, etc.
- Experience of working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience of working within a global environment and working with distributed teams and stakeholders
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately in order to receive a more detailed job specification**