Solutions Architect - Digital
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This global retail organisation are looking for a Solutions Architect
Solutions Architect – Within this role you will be expected to research, design and lead the introduction and adoption of new Digital-related technologies.
- Develop, evolving and refining a solution architecture for the Digital Technology stream, ensuring that capabilities are fit-for-purpose from a technical and business perspective.
- Establishing and directing proof of concepts in innovation and make recommendations on adoption
- Establishing a target solution architecture, roadmap (from as-is to to-be) and supporting views, and align with known business priorities and roadmaps, agreeing design changes and trade-offs where pragmatic.
- Driving the overall technical and product strategy for the current and any future states of the platform, incorporating the planning for rationalisation and retirement of solution components.
- Raise and resolve any architectural and project issues/risks and issues throughout the lifecycle of any delivery projects, through knowledge and business contacts.
- Ensuring delivery projects correctly account for solution infrastructure from and operational and supportability perspective and that all non-functional requirements (including SLAs for business continuity, availability and scalability) are addressed in the solution.
- Identifying and exploiting the re-use of any components, patterns or techniques and documenting these for re-use by other projects.
- Ensuring that delivery projects plan for all required architectural governance, review of design, sign-offs and gating.
- Shares and collaborates on technology solutions with other stakeholders,
- Excellent understanding of the application components of a retailer’s digital estate including commerce, PIM, DAM and CMS.
- Definition of modern-day digital architectures that aligns themselves with an API first approach to solution design
- expertise in digital consumer and marketing technologies.
- Has been part of a solution architecture team where you have developed solutions aligned with an overarching strategy.
- You can demonstrate strong technical knowledge in at least one retail technology
- You have worked on global projects with multiple vendors using agile delivery methods