Salary £75,000 - £100,000 per annum + large company benefits packageFULL_TIME
Consultant Jonathan Basnett
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-07 it UK
A large, globally renowned and respected institution has a new requirement for a Principal Architect to join them to work on some deeply complex and challenging global projects.
Based out of Central Manchester you'll be integral to a team that is building a next generation scalable, efficient data centre as a service using the latest innovation infrastructure. Building on top of cloud deployments, they are aggressively automating and bridging the green field cloud with the existing virtual computing environments.
Your role will entail leading the design and development of highly complex application problems, system administration issues, or network concerns
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing technical subject matter expertise and direction across all systems integration tasks.
• Interacting with users on product and platform to define requirements for application and infrastructure.
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned and seek to leverage these in products and services as appropriate.
• Evaluate enterprise capabilities, architectures, system design concepts, requirements, risks and opportunities, and processes for integration, test, evaluation and transition impacts.
• Leverage Infrastructure product catalogues to identify existing patterns and check against requirements to avoid redundancy.
• Evaluate functional, technical, and non-function requirements (e.g. capacity, peak performance of services)
• Establish standards, practices, and procedures for integrating, testing, evaluating and transitioning systems and enterprise capabilities, and coordinates with stakeholders.
• Develop, review and evaluate systems integration plans for adherence to government directives, standards, and guideline to ensure specifications are in line with requirements.
• Coordinate system integration, test, evaluation and transition activities with other organizations.
I this role you'll get a unique opportunity to take part in some truly groundbreaking global projects. If you feel like this is the size of challenge that would be appealing then make an enquiry for further details by responding to this with your CV or making direct contact via: email@example.com / 07884235842