Salary £100,000 - £110,000 per annum + PackageFULL_TIME
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 it UK
Robert Walters is engaged with a Global E-Commerce business, which specialises in working in partnership with customer and client offering bespoke services and solutions. As part of a digital transformation programme, they are expanding the senior management team within technology and are working towards appointing an Enterprise Architect for a greenfield programme.
As an experienced Enterprise Architect, you will be based in the Birmingham offices paying a salary range up to £110,000 plus benefits.
Enterprise Architect – Role Overview
- Define and Deliver Architecture roadmap
- Create business architecture models and identify business improvements to support strategy
- Evaluate estate and systems in line with legislation and GDPR
- Provide business architecture, design documentation
- Tendering process for technical capability
- Apply economic, regulatory, legal and risk context to technology subjects
- Customer enterprise, solution and data architecture
- Develop architecture models – System Architect Enterprise principles
- Work with data centric projects – B2C
Enterprise Architect – Technical Profile
- Cloud computing
- Event Sourcing
- NoSQL, Elastic search & SQL Development
- Cloud Technology – Azure
- Cyber Security
- Data Warehousing
- MI Reporting
The permanent opportunity for an Enterprise Architect will pay a salary range of £90,000 to £110,000 plus package. This is an opportunity to work for a growing global technology centric business.
Please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 for more information.