Solutions Architect (remote working available)
Salary £65,000 - £80,000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Solution Architect £80,000 Remote working
I am currently looking for a Solutions Architect for a global Ecommerce organisation based in Solihull. Due to the continuous growth, and the need to improve the pace of continuous deployment; this Solutions Architect will join an already established architecture team.
Key technical areas
• Agile development using Scrum
• Unit Testing/Test Driven Development/Refactoring Code
• SOLID principles and their practical use
• Build Servers and Continuous Integration preferably TeamCity
• Strong technical understanding of .Net and C#
• SQL Server and NoSQL databases
• Architecting Single Page Applications
• Client side testing frameworks such as Jasmine or Mocha
• Software Design Patterns like MVC and MVVM
• Cloud Technology like Microsoft Azure
• Web Application architecture and scalability
• Domain Driven Design
• Knowledge of web related techniques in SEO, CMS, usability and analytics
Salary for the role is up to £80,000 plus benefits and some remote working is also offered.
Apply for more information on this or similar vacancies.