Salary £70,000 - £75,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 financial-services UK
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect
This is a superb opportunity for Solutions Architect. You will be accountable and responsible for the production / maintenance of the solution high and low level designs, architectural principles and standards, and supporting reference documentation. Supporting wider IT Strategy and Architecture operating model. Responsibility for ensuring that the business and IT solutions are in alignment.
Skills and experience
- Breadth of technical abilities, to cover a wide ranging project portfolio, ranging from Infrastructure, Networks, Business Process, Applications and Data.
- Takes responsibility for understanding requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution. Act as an ‘Internal Consultant’, providing high level strategic advice for future investment in IT systems and processes to support business objectives and best value
- Effectively collaborate with, and facilitate stakeholder groups,
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of numerous technical areas across infrastructure, applications, data, process and business operations
- Identifies, evaluates, recommends options and designs, overseeing implementation and testing proving the design lifecycle.
- Use appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures in specific business or functional areas.
- Produce detailed component specifications, translate these into detailed designs for implementation
- Provides advice on technical aspects of system development and integration
- Support the definition, management and communication of the organisation’s IT Strategy
- Responsible for supporting the definition and implementation of IT Strategy, Architecture and Design Framework,
- Implementation and management of technical and service design framework
- Operation of architecture governance framework (i.e., Technical Design & Delivery Authority, etc)
- Ensuring compliance with Internal Audit / Audit interaction / Regulatory requirements
- Development of architecture solutions that incorporate adequate technology resilience (including design-risk management)
- Undertake high level research, horizon scanning and analysis to identify future IT solutions/ trends, and assess applicability to support business objectives