Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum + Bonus + BenefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Brett Mears
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-12-22 it UK
Looking for several Solution's Architects/Designers, £45K-£60K + Bonus + Benefits, to work for a Global Financial Services organisation based in Cheshire
£45,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Robert Walters is partnering with a Global Financial Services Organisation based in Cheshire, they have a few exciting new opportunities for a Solutions Architect/Designers with great career progression with a large enterprise level business.
To lead and be accountable for all solutions / end to end design activities for projects across the end-to-end software development life-cycle within the Digital Domain along with supporting the lead architect within the Digital Domain in defining the strategy and road-map for this particular domain
Provide technical consultancy for new initiatives, to assist in the definition of business requirements or technical strategies, own end to end technical and application architecture for allocated projects within the Digital Domain, identifying and engaging all technical component teams that need to contribute.
Work closely with the Lead Architect, programme managers, business analysts, Engineering Teams & product to understand and challenge requirements such as support project definition, refine business requirements in light of technical constraints and opportunities and ensure that end-to-end view is established and that all key requirements are captured. Support the definition of clear functional and non-functional requirements (e.g. capacity, availability, response times, etc.).
Essential Knowledge & Expertise
- Expert in architecting solutions across disparate technologies to achieve the complex business objectives of multiple business areas:
- Experienced in acting as the design authority for an area of technology or programme
- Has experience interfacing with several stakeholders and influencing their conflicting objectives in to a pragmatic solution and deliverable release schedule.
- Experience in complex systems integration projects/programmes is a pre-requisite
- Able to exhibit deep technical leadership throughout the project life cycle
- Experience in architecting end to end solutions including application/infrastructure integration
- Able to demonstrate previous evidence of drive, energy, commitment, and enthusiasm
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- The candidate ideally will have experience in Financial applications and infrastructure, with an understanding of service management.
- Solution architect experience and certification, e.g. TOGAF, not mandatory.
- Exposure to SOA (Service Orientated Architecture) design principles, Micro-services patterns, design patterns, service definition and web services implementation including exposure of API components to external / Internal consumers
- Competence in the execution of substantial IT delivery programmes from inception through to a successful result
- Competency or understanding or the micro-services or domain based architectural patters and experience of implementing one.