Location West London
Consultant Wayne Bennett
Date posted 18 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are currently looking for a number of Enterprise (Domain) Architects to help with a clients transformation programme. The key part of this role is to executes strategic transformational change of applications across the organisation and its subsidiaries, influencing and leveraging relationships to gain buy-in of internal and external stakeholders.
This role will require the following key experience to fulfil this role:
- Have strong domain architecture and thought leadership, able to effectively navigate through complex stakeholder requirements of business strategy, transformation and technology direction to define the future state.
- Supports the business in understanding and interpreting the domain architecture
- Builds strategic relationships with service partners and suppliers
- Experience of operating across multiple countries and cultures and a willingness to travel once a month to Europe (expenses paid).
- Demonstrable experience of providing a holistic viewpoint of the domain architecture through depth of knowledge. Identification of opportunities for strategic business, information and technology change.
This role will suit anyone who has previously helped an organisation through separation or mergers. Also worked within a organisation where you role was not restricted and had sight of the whole E2E life-cycle.
Strong TOGAF background and ideally worked recently in a Agile delivery focused environment.