Salary £35,000 - £50,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 19 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
DPD are seeking a few Developers (IT Solutions Architects) to be based in Oldbury, Birmingham paying a salary up to £50,000 plus benefits.
As a Developer (IT Solutions Architect), you will have a background of Applications, Business Analysis, Technical Design, Development or Architecture.
You will operate within the IT Strategy and Design Group to ensure the support of business change by transforming requirements into innovative technology solutions.
You will undertake the design of technology aspects (applications and data) for business solutions to meet requirements and strategic IT goals. Whilst working with the IT Data Architects you will produce technical designs to define the approach for automated testers and implementers.
The Developer (IT Solutions Architect) will control the definition of systems integration, data flow architectures and interfaces.
Developer (IT Solutions Architect) – Role Duties:
- Accountable for creating solution requirements into technical
- Produce technical designs with modelling tools
- Manage the technology models of deployed solutions
- Define policy and standards
- Technical Design Authority for solution development
- Evaluation of new technology
- Provide technical input throughout solution delivery
Developer (IT Solutions Architect) – Technical Requirements:
- Design – Relational DBs, Web Service APIs and External Integration
- Technical Specifications and Designs
- Java Spring Framework / CSS / HTML
- Coding Experience: AngularJS, Java, Mode.js
- Experience with relational databases - SQL/NoSQL Technologies – MongoDB
- Languages: SOA, JSON, System Integration
- Engineering – OO Design, Continuous Delivery
- Modelling Tools: ArchiMate, UML, BPMN, DFD, Rational Rose
The permanent role for a Developer (IT Solutions Architect) will pay a salary range of £35,000 £50,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a market leading global business, which has a history spanning over 30 years that has continued to grow year on year.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.
All third-party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters.