IT Technical Architect
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Extensive Benefits PackageFULL_TIME
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 18 October 2018 2018-10-182018-12-17 it UK
Robert Walters is engaged with a national public services organisation. They are in process of carrying out a national digital transformation programme, as such the CIO is now building an expert technology focused team across all areas of Technical Architecture.
As such they keen to appoint a number of IT Technical Architects, experienced welcomed across Data, Infrastructure and Applications, to be based in Worcester, paying a salary range up to £55,000 plus an excellent benefits package:
- Up to 33 days annual leave, plus statutory
- Pension contribution up to 10%
- 3 days working from home
- Flexi-time working
- Onsite Gym, Canteen and Parking
As an IT Technical Architect, you will hold responsibility for the design of the new technical landscape, ensuring solutions meet the needs of the organisation and associated business units. In addition, as an IT Technical Architect you will lead continuous improvement in delivery of internal and 3rd party services.
As part of the Technical Architecture Practice you will help to develop new solutions, provide technical expertise across a range of platforms.
IT Technical Architects: Responsibilities
- Lead planning, design, development and documentation of technical solutions
- SME for IT Change and technical support assurance
- Ensure architecture solutions meets industry standards and consistency of design across projects
- Understand business requirements, collect data and recommend options for design to stakeholders
- Ensure solution design meets the business requirements and strategy
- Identify technology risks and provide mitigations for delivery teams
- Responsible for impact analysis and quality assurance of architectural design
Desirable, not essential: ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT, Prince2 or equivalent
The permanent opportunity for an IT Technical Architect will pay a salary up to £55,000 £47, plus an extensive benefits package, with a total package up to £70,000.
This is an opportunity to join an organisation that is undergoing considerable change across Technical Architecture. To discuss the opportunity to further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.