Salary £70,000 - £78,000 per annum + 20% Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 27 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a market leading financial services business based in Central Birmingham. They specialise in providing financial advice and products across personal to commercial for professional groups for the organisations in which they are employed.
As part of several senior appointments within the architecture function, they are keen to expand as the project workload will continue to grow across digital and transformation programmes.
They are looking to appoint an experienced Enterprise Architect to be based in Central Birmingham, paying a salary range of £70,000 to £78,000 plus 20% bonus and benefits.
The Enterprise Architect will work across business, information, application and technology domains to deliver architecture frameworks in line with strategy.
Enterprise Architect: Duties
- Work with senior stakeholders, enterprise partners and solution architects
- Guide departments to utilise full use of technology solutions
- Recommend innovative technology solutions
- Model/Document the architecture from business, data, application and technology perspective
- Documentation of Enterprise Architecture
- Work with SA in development and documentation of re-useable architectural assets
- Create and maintain Enterprise Architecture roadmaps
- Migration plans aligned to business projects and programmes
- Govern development of solution architecture
- Championing approved Enterprise Architecture roadmaps
Enterprise Architect: Desirable Requirements
- Strong background formulating customer proposals
- Designing/Architecting complex enterprise solutions – end to end
- Technical breadth across Business and Application Architecture
- Full life-cycle implementations in support of a business solutions
The permanent opportunity for an Enterprise Architect, will be based in the central Birmingham offices and pay a salary up to £78,000 plus 20% bonus and benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a financial services market leading business that has rapidly grown within technology and architecture.
For further information, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.