Salary £60,000 - £75,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 26 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a market leading financial services business based in Central Birmingham. They specialise in providing financial advice and products across personal to commercial for professional groups for the organisations in which they are employed.
As part of several senior appointments within the architecture offering, they are keen to expand as the project workload will continue to grow across digital and transformation programmes.
They are looking to appoint an experienced Solutions Architect to be based in Central Birmingham, paying a salary range of £60,000 to £75,000 plus bonus and benefits.
The Solutions Architect will partner with business stakeholders to translate business requirements into working technical solutions and designs. In addition, you will ensure architecture, designs and projects are delivered within time and cost.
Solutions Architect: Duties
- Work closely with Enterprise Partners and Architects on technical analysis
- Work with business stakeholders, enterprise Architects and BA’s in shaping solution design
- Align Solution Designs to enterprise Architecture strategy
- Work with EA to identify platforms and technologies
- Act as a SME in delivery, working with stakeholders to ensure solution architecture is implemented
- Document high-level designs: application design, integration, data, infrastructure, platform and security
- Demonstrate fit for porpoise solution architects
- SME for Architectural frameworks, methods and design patterns
- SME across Digital and Cloud
- Delivery of designs and integrating cross technology solutions
- Technical breadth: Application, Infrastructure, Security
Solutions Architect: Desirable Requirements
- Experience across: Digital, Cloud
- Architecture framework experience
- Experience from design, development, testing to implementation
- Architecture modelling experience
- Deliver cloud hosted solutions – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Azure
- Delivery of digital solutions
The permanent opportunity for a Solutions Architect, will be based in the central Birmingham offices and pay a salary up to £75,000 plus bonus and benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a financial services market leading business that has rapidly grown within technology and architecture.
For further information, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.