SAP Solutions Architect
Salary £80,000 - £85,000 per annum + Package
Location Hemel Hempstead
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 18 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a Global manufacturing business, they are FTSE 250 Listed with revenue more than one billion per annum. They specialise in manufacturing and retailing a range of products to a global consumer base.
As part of a digital transformation programme, they are seeking an experienced SAP Solution’s Architect to be based in the Hemel Hempstead offices paying a salary up to £85,000 plus package.
As an SAP Solutions Architect you will lead the architecture of IT Solutions for Supply Chain supporting the business and technical strategies, using effective technology and resource models.
SAP Solutions Architect: Duties
- Business engagement to turn strategy into plans
- Design a solution for delivery
- Gather stakeholder requirements
- Interrogate current technology to offer enhancements
- Maintain relationship with procurement – lead end to end selection process with new providers
- Contribute to technology roadmap for Supply Chain IT
- Lead growth of Supply Chain applications including SAP modules: APO, PP, MM, LE, WM, MII, PM & QM
- Industry experience ranging from: Manufacturing, FMCG, Pharma and Retail
The permanent opportunity for a SAP Solutions Architect will be based in Hemel Hempstead paying a salary up to £85,000 plus package.
This is an opportunity to work for a global enterprise sized business, which as experienced growth year on year. To apply for the role please send an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.