Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Consultant Brett Mears
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-11-06 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently looking for an experienced Solutions Architect for a client based in South Staffordshire, 55-65K + Bonus + Benefits
£55,000 - £65,000
I am working with a Solutions Management Company based in South Staffordshire who is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect.
They are looking for a Solution Architect to from their Staffordshire base but will require travel to various sites across the UK, the idea candidate will develop and support the creation of High and Low-Level Designs and Detailed Requirements. Work with senior stakeholders from Businesses, Technology, Security to gather, document and refine their solution requirements, Support the Business Production of Screen Flows, drive out the BRDs (Business Requirements - Detailed) in a collaborative style to ensure all needs are fully identified to the level required.
Consult with Customer’s to help them achieve maximum service availability and performance, learn current (portfolio) and new Network/Service Monitoring Solutions, understand business requirements, developing success criteria, strategy and solution design, manage PoC/PoV engagements, develop project documentation then manage project delivery and vendor relationships.
- Establish and deliver end to end solutions for more complex projects to meet the business needs,
- Work with application and infrastructure component leads to shape the solution into its optimal form.
- Size the project at the Design Thumbnail Review Board with input from PM, Build and Test communities.
- Document High Level Design to required level to enable Build, Test and Project Managers and ourselves to deliver the project.
- Support Build / Test / Security / Business / PM query resolution throughout.
- Able to identify priorities and adjust time allocation when priorities change. Tasks are completed within estimated time / deadline. If deadlines cannot be met - inform appropriate stakeholders.
- After solving a problem - shares new knowledge with a project team.
- Extensive knowledge in the use of enterprise systems to bridge the gap between technology and business requirements.
- Rapid assimilation of new technologies and concepts to capitalise opportunities with a hands-on "can do" attitude
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of management and across multiple departments with a commitment to providing excellent service and customer satisfaction
- Very strong documentation skills and a systematic approach to solving complex problems with a focus on outcome-based success criteria.
- Network and application infrastructure by combining leading technology, knowledge and service
- Understanding of Client Server Interaction, Application and Infrastructure.
- Understanding of the Design phase within the application development life cycle.
- Knowledge of general office application software word processors, spreadsheet, presentation packages and email clients
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Cost savings via optimisation and optimisation of IT infrastructure