Salary £70,000 - £77,000 per annum + Car Allowance + Package
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 08 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is engaged with a retail global leading business, which specialises in distributing, supplying and manufacturing bespoke products and services to over a million customers daily. In addition, that have an e-commerce arm, which allows them to supply across a global remit.
As part of a business change transformation programme for 2018, they are expanding the senior management team and are now seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect to be based in Coventry to sit on the UK IT Leadership team and report into the UK IT Director.
As an Enterprise Architect you will collaborate across departments to deliver solutions using modern technology and in line with group strategic direction.
Enterprise Architect: Duties
- Development of on IT strategy in line with the business strategy
- Develop clear strategic roadmaps from strategy
- Ownership of solution designs whilst maximising technology impact across the group
- Implement architecture principles, governance and standards
- Responsible for production of documentation to Group IT
- Direct management of Architecture team of SME’s
- Manage supplier roadmaps
- Maintain Systems Development Lifecycle
The permanent opportunity for an Enterprise Architect will be based in Coventry paying a salary up to £77,000 plus Car Allowance and benefits package. This is an opportunity to join a global market leading business that are imbedded across all areas of logistics, retail and e-commerce.
To discuss the role in further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre 0121 260 2524