Salary £48,000 - £54,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 22 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is engaged with a national public services organisation. They are in process of carrying out a national digital transformation programme, as such the CIO is now building an expert technology focused team across all areas Technical Architecture.
As such they keen to appoint a Data Architect to be based in Worcester, paying a salary range of £48,000 to £54,000 plus benefits.
As a Data Architect, you will lead the design of new IT Data Architecture to ensure they meet the needs of the organisation and associated business units.
The role will define the way in which data is stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and IT systems, as well as any applications using or processing that data is some way.
Data Architect: Responsibilities
- Lead planning, design, development and documentation of technical solutions
- SME for IT Change and technical support assurance
- Data architecture meets industry standards and consistency of design across projects
- Understand business requirements, collect data and recommend options for design to stakeholders
- Ensure Data Architecture design meets the business requirements and strategy
- Identify technology risks and provide mitigations for delivery teams
Data Architect: Technical Specification
- Knowledge of BI and Data Warehousing
- SQL and Oracle
- Data Quality Management
- Data Modelling (UML, ERM)
- BiSL Awareness
- Conceptual and Logical Modelling
Desirable, not essential: ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT, Prince2 or equivalent
The permanent opportunity for a Data Architect will pay a salary range of £48,000 to £54,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to join an organisation that is undergoing considerable change across Technical Architecture.
To discuss the opportunity to further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.