Salary £44,000 - £47,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 22 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is engaged with a national public services organisation. They are in process of carrying out a national digital transformation programme, as such the CIO is now building an expert technology focused team across all areas Technical Architecture.
As such they keen to appoint an Infrastructure Architect to be based in Worcester, paying a salary range of £44,000 to £47,000 plus benefits.
As an Infrastructure Architect, you will hold responsibility for the design of the new infrastructure landscape, ensuring service solutions meet the needs of the organisation and associated business units. In addition, as Infrastructure Architect you will lead continuous improvement in delivery of internal and 3rd party services.
As part of the Infrastructure Architecture Practice you will help to develop new solutions, provide technical expertise across hardware, hosting services and network areas.
Infrastructure Architect: Responsibilities
- Lead planning, design, development and documentation of technical solutions
- SME for IT Change and technical support assurance
- Infrastructure architecture meets industry standards and consistency of design across projects
- Understand business requirements, collect data and recommend options for design to stakeholders
- Ensure infrastructure design meets the business requirements and strategy
- Identify technology risks and provide mitigations for delivery teams
Infrastructure Architect: Technical Specification
- Cisco Products
- SQL & Oracle
- MS Exchange / Outlook
- VMware and NSX
- Demand & Capacity Management
- Applying architectural tools
- Knowledge ISO 2000 – Service Management and ITSM
- IP Telephony and Skype for Business
Desirable, not essential: ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT, Prince2 or equivalent
The permanent opportunity for an Infrastructure Architect will pay a salary range of £44,000 to £47,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to join an organisation that is undergoing considerable change across Technical Architecture.
To discuss the opportunity to further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.