Salary Bonus, Flexi-Benefits
Consultant James Franklin
Date posted 09 February 2017
Our client is one of the most well recognised banks across the World. This role sits within their subcontinent division and is responsible for implementing a Banking Platform across multiple jurisdictions, from start to finish.
Based in Poole, Dorset, our banking client is seeking to hire a Solutions Architect to compliment its IT team of nearly 100 staff. As part of a wider IT team, the Solutions Architect in Poole will be responsible for the following:
- Developing applications across a large number of businesses in the sub-continent
- Taking responsibility for End-to-End structures
- Developing and implementing a product roadmap for a Core Banking platform
- Shaping the technology change by influencing interactions with Core Banking experts, aligning the enterprising architecture strategy, principles and governance.
- Deep understanding of Architecture
- Knowledge of moving platforms across jurisdictions and the model processes behind them
- Expert use of architectural tools such as VISIO, Archimate, EA etc.
This Solutions Architect has real autonomy and is responsible for the end to end process meaning you will project manage the entire function. If this is of interest, please apply using the link.