Salary £70000 - £88000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 18 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a FTSE 100 new business in Coventry. They have plans for aggressive growth across all areas of Project, Change, Infrastructure and Security with s plan within two years to have a fully functional independent technology estate. As part of the recruitment campaign they are recruiting for an experienced Enterprise Architect to be based in Coventry paying a salary up to £88,000 plus package and bonus.
As an experienced Enterprise Architect you will report directly into the Head of Strategy and Architecture and work with the wider business to ensure IT Architecture delivers value and service to existing and future business strategy.
Enterprise Architect: Role Duties
- Work across a commercial level
- Design and deliver efficient and agile solutions
- Re-define operation models and sourcing strategy
- Operate across the technical domain and business, without being domain specific
- Deliver architecture technology to increase business value and reduce cost/improve service
- Define and implement architecture principles
- Develop and lead the Solution Architecture team
Enterprise Architect: Background and Experience
- Experience of applying enterprise architecture / design methodology
- Operating as a Design Authority and developing operating governance models
- Investigate innovative technology, methods and solutions
- Provide business thought leadership
- Qualifications: TOGAF, ITIL
The permanent role for an Enterprise Architect will pay a salary up to £88,000 plus package. This is an opportunity to work for a FTSE 100 start up global business that has had a wealth of investment and plans to grow considerably over the next few years.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.