MIS Senior Analyst
Salary £28000 - £31000 per annum
Consultant Craig Simmons
Date posted 10 November 2016
A leading electrical product distribution company in the Midlands is looking for an experienced MIS Senior Analyst to oversee and develop the production of management reports, KPI's and business information through the right use of IT resources.
As the MIS Senior Analyst you will need to:
- Develop long term relationships with stakeholders and communicate effectively
- Select, use and optimise information gathering, reporting and distribution tools to meet business needs specifically cost and benefit considerations
- Deal with MIS customer service issues
- Manage reporting deliverables done by yourself and your team for both standardised and adhoc reporting requirements
- Have the ability to monitor and adjust priorities, evaluate situations quickly, foreseeing problems and select effective solutions
- Have experience with Cognos v10
If you have the above above skills for this MIS Senior Analyst role please get in touch. Alternatively, if you know someone who has, I can offer a reward for any successful referrals.