Data Warehouse Developer
Location West Midlands
Consultant David Lee
Date posted 24 October 2016
A Senior Data Warehouse Developer role has recently become available with a well known Financial services provider in the West Midlands. You will be joining a growing a fast paced and fast growing development team.
About the Senior Data Warehouse Developer role:
You should be able to perform a range of tasks involved in the development of IT programs and systems, from the analysis of user requirements through to installation. All tasks must be carried out to departmental standards and to time scales agreed with the Development Team Leader.
- Principal technical skills are required in the following areas, Oracle 11g, 12c PL/SQL
- Practical experience of relational databases and use of tools such as Toad is essential and exposure to SQL server preferably
- Preferable experience with Business Objects XI 3.1 and be able to design develop and report
- Experience of the full project development life cycle from dealing with multiple stakeholders, design and implementation is crucial for this position
- Knowledge of Kimball methodology is desirable but not essential
For this Senior Data Warehouse Developer role, you will be extremely knowledgeable around Data Warehousing - current trends, governance & technologies - and will be able to work effectively within a large organisation.
If you consider yourself a good match to the above, are happy working in the West Midlands, and would like to learn more about this Senior Data Warehouse Developer role then please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.