Enterprise & Integration Architect
Salary £70000 - £75000 per annum + Car allowance, Bonus
Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 30 September 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a global multi-billion dollar business that has set plans to introduce a European presence for its customers. They have plans to set up technology estates across the UK, Germany and Austria over the next year, with a fully functional technology estate.
As part of the recruitment campaign they are recruiting for Enterprise & Integration Architect, to ensure the design and ownership of the architecture associated with all external partners, suppliers, data brokers and vendors.
The opportunity for a Enterprise & Integration Architect will be based in Milton Keynes paying a base salary up to £75,000 plus car allowance of £9,600 per annum and bonus.
Enterprise & Integration Architect : Role Duties
- Strong commercial background
- Experience of B2B/Trading Partner operations
- Knowledge of product on boarding, supply chain management
- Integration technologies, B2B patterns and protocols – API, SOAP, EDI, AS2/4, XML, cXML, ebXML
- Formulating technology strategy and own partner connectivity
- Develop client relationships – external suppliers, partners, vendors
- Expert level of partner connectivity
- Deliver key design principles for partner integration
- Integration Development Roadmap - Create, Deliver and optimisation of
- Support product and vendor selection of partner integration architectural components
- Align IT strategy with the business goals
The permanent role for a Enterprise & Integration Architect will pay a salary up to £75,000 plus car allowance of £9,600 per annum and bonus.. This is an opportunity to work for a well established global business that has had a wealth of investment to expand European operations over the next few years.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.