IT Infrastructure Storage Services Manager
Salary £66000 - £68000 per annum + Car or Car Allowance - £5,500
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 17 February 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a global multi-billion dollar business that specialises in providing a range of consultancy services and solutions and to leading industry leaders. They have offices globally and across the UK with plans to expand technical operations throughout the year.
As part of the recruitment campaign they are recruiting for a IT Infrastructure Storage Services Manager, to take ownership of global services, backups, hosting and policies.
The opportunity for a IT Infrastructure Storage Services Manager will be based in Epsom paying a base salary up to £68,000 plus company car or allowance of £5,500.
IT Infrastructure Storage Services Manager : Role Duties
- Accountability of storage, hosting and backup services globally
- Define policy, standards and design principles for global storage platform
- Technology roadmap and strategy adhered to
- Manage technology life cycle of services
- Lead transition from traditional storage to hybrid cloud based service
- Define strategy for future storage services
- Third line support and work with 3rd party vendors
- Lead and manage global storage team
IT Infrastructure Storage Services Manager : Experience
- Storage: NetApp, EMC, HP, Brocade, NetBackup
- Storage Protocols: FC, FCoE, iSCSI, CIFS, NFS
- Public cloud environments: AWS, Azure
- Design, Implement storage platforms
- Security: Storage, Applications, Data and Databases
- Managing hosting environments
- Stakeholder, Vendor, Service - Management
The permanent role for a IT Infrastructure Storage Services Manager will pay a salary up to £68,000 plus company car or allowance of £5,500. This is an opportunity to work for a well established global business that has had a wealth of investment to expand operations over the next few years.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.