Lead Systems Engineer
Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Jackson Smithies
Date posted 17 February 2017
A national organisation which IT headquarters are based in Manchester require a lead systems engineer. They have a technical environment consisting of Wintel, Vmware and Citrix XenApp. The lead systems engineer will be heavily involved in the operational and project work ranging from BAU to design work.
A national health services business based in Manchester are looking for a lead systems engineer to be the point of escalation for their infrastructure issues.
Key Lead IT Infrastructure Engineer Competencies:
- A passion for technology, learning and advancement abilities
- Excellent customer facing skills and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills to both technical and business stakeholders
- An understanding and experience of collaborating on large scale projects, roll outs and implementations
Key Technical Skills Required:
- A strong background already providing 3rd Line/Infrastructure support in a large organisation
- MS Server 08/12
- CitrixThis presents an excellent opportunity for a Lead Infrastructure Engineer to join a global company based in Manchester. If you feel your experience and technical competencies are relevant then you are encouraged to submit your CV as soon as you can.
- You will ideally have up to date professional certifications (ITIL, Cisco, Microsoft) but demonstrable commercial experience will count for those without.
If you require further details on this Lead IT Infrastructure Engineer role then please contact Jonathan Basnett via: 07780481901 – email@example.com