Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 11 January 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Manager for a national UK business, which specialises in providing bespoke and tailored business services to a national client base. As they plan to continue growing their client portfolio through 2017 in addition to introducing a variety of services they are looking to appoint an IT Manager.
The opportunity for an IT Manager will be based in central Birmingham paying a salary up to £40,000 plus benefits.
As an IT Manager you will carry out daily monitoring of the IT environment, responding to events whilst maintaining agreement and service levels with 3rd party suppliers.
This opportunity would suit if you have previous second or third line support experience complimented with knowledge of service delivery and 3rd party supplier knowledge.
IT Manager : Role Duties
- Analyse and assess incidents and escalate to correct resource
- Work with suppliers to implement service
- Work with stakeholder and 3rd party supplier to maintain service agreements
- Work with service providers with best solutions for of service
- Handle daily management of tools
- Perform root cause analysis with vendors
IT Manager : Background
- Previous 2nd or 3rd line support experience
- Knowledge of service delivery
- Working with 3rd party suppliers
- Windows Server / Operating Systems
- Active Directory
- Office 365
The permanent role for an IT Manager will pay a salary up to £40,000. This is an opportunity to work for a well established national business that has had a wealth of investment to expand operations over the next few years.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.