Information Security Officer
Salary £30,000 - £36,500 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 10 December 2018 2018-12-102019-02-08 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a Global FTSE 250 Listed organisation with turnover in excess of £400 million. They are market leaders across multiple sectors and industries by providing innovative solutions to improve businesses’ productivity, data and services across Commerce & Industry and Public Sector. They are widely regarded as market leaders in enchaining the services across global, UK and local economies. As part of a national Information Security programme, they are keen to appoint an Information Security Officer, based in the Blackburn offices paying a salary range of £30,000 to £36,500 plus benefits.
As an Information Security Officer, you will support the InfoSec Manager to help implement, deliver and manage the InfoSec systems and controls. In addition, you will uphold the groups industry best practise and policies.
Information Security Officer – Role Duties
- Support the InfoSec Manager to ensure group operates to the highest standard
- Work to control frameworks, structures and access levels
- Raise, track and review InfoSec requests
- Assisting in scoping Pen Tests
- Work with the business to provide support to Change Requests
- Assist in provision for ISO 27001 and PCI DSS Audits
Information Security Officer – Experience
- Working with IT Security Frameworks and management systems
- Deliver ISO 27001 and PCI DSS
- Delivery of security reports
- ISO 27000 series of standards
- Security polices and standards
The permanent role for an Information Security Officer will pay up to £36,500 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to join a true Global leader, which has continued to grow year on year.
To discuss the role in further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.