Senior Software Engineer
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-07 financial-services Walsall West Midlands GB ws2 9pb GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR FLEETCOR https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/careers-at-fleetcor.html https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/fleetcor-logo.gif
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer at FLEETCOR based in Walsall and paying up to £55,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
An opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer has just become available at FLEETCOR. FLEETCOR is a leading Global Business Payments Company. They simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses.
FLEETCOR portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. They serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. FLEETCOR strong track record of growth is only possible through their ability to attract and retain extraordinary individuals - individuals who mirror the drive and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be based in Walsall, North Birmingham reporting into the Software Engineering Manager. You will operate within the Design team to work closely with business users, building, developing and maintaining their scalable products and services.
Key Skills & Duties:
We are recruiting for all levels of software engineers
- You need to show the passion of self-learning and the ability to think around a problem
- Basic understanding of SOILD principles an OO development experience across a full stack
- An excellent ability to problem solve
- High degree of self-motivation and be naturally curious of how the systems work
- Mentoring more junior members of the team
- Leading selected projects
- Back end .NET (C#, ASP.NET and MVC), REST/SOAP services delivered by WebAPI
- SQL Server
- Source control – Azure DevOps with Git
- Docker, MSTest, Octopus Deploy
The permanent opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer will pay up to £55,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
If you feel you have the experience to meet the requirements, please contact the consultant leading the recruitment campaign, Daniel Andrews, on 0121 260 2586 and apply with an updated CV.
Please note, all third-party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters.