Salary £30000 - £37000 per annum
Consultant Craig Simmons
Date posted 17 February 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a leading financial services organisation in Northamptonshire. The current project is a once in a generation occurrence for any organisation.
As part of the recruitment campaign they are recruiting for a Java Developer, to assist them with a large scale merchant acquiring project. The opportunity for a Java Developer will be based in Northampton is paying a base salary up to £37,000.00 plus a market leading benefits package.
Java Developer: Role Duties
- Understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle
- Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications / products within domain
- Working as part of scrum teams, deliver technical stories within sprint cycles.
- Responsible for story based design, development & local test and adherence to all coding standards
- Responsible for high quality code that achieves consistent SQALE A rating with no technical debt within SonarQube
- Contribute strongly to all agile ceremonies (planning / stand-ups / retro etc.) to ensure high velocity is maintained.
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind
JAVA Developer: Experience
- JAVA/J2EE (essential)
- Spring (essential)
- Hibernate (desirable)
- Cloud (aPaas, AWS) (desirable)
- Oracle (desirable)
The permanent role for a JAVA Developer will pay a salary up to £37,000.00 plus a market leading benefits package. This is an opportunity to work for a well established global business that has had a wealth of investment to expand and improve their digital offering
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact me or apply with an updated CV.