Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-06-08 admin-and-secretarial UK Robert Walters
We are currently looking for a Reward Specialist on a fixed term contract for 6 – 12 months for an exciting and changing UK based organisation in Oxfordshire. Salary is depending on experience.
Key duties of the Reward Specialist:
• Responsible for the job evaluation and total reward project to including researching and implementation of new frameworks and approaches
• Review and possibly replace existing job evaluation scheme, enabling the organisation to publish roles, pay structures and create career paths
• Designing a new approach to pay, considering progression, job evaluation and rewarding performance
• Implementing a new flexible & voluntary benefits scheme driving the business culture
• Project managing the implementation of these changes including costs, providing recommendations and communications across the organisation
• Developing reward & recognition policies to support overall reward plans
• Supporting the remuneration committee and provide recommendations and delivering on decisions
Skills required for the Reward Specialist:
• Excellent communication skills; able to work with a variety of stakeholders
• Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and efficient information
• Reward experience
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520. Should this role not be suitable please feel free to pass it on to any colleagues / friends that would be interested, we do offer an excellent referral scheme!