Salary £250 - £300 per day
Location City of LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 05 February 2019 2019-02-052019-03-07 human-resources-and-personnel City of London London GB N1 9AL GBP 250 300 300 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
I'm currently seeking a Reward Specialist to join my clients team in London for a 6 month assignment, 250 - 300 per day.
About the Reward Specialist Role
As the Reward Specialist in this 6 month assignment you will monitor and develop policies and practices that support the organisations people strategy, delivering projects that support the wider Reward strategy, analysing pay and benefits both within and outside of the organisation. Your duties will also include but will not be limited too;
- Maintain the salary and job framework for roles, undertake job evaluations, and facilitate the process for role creation and role changes.
- Co-ordinate the Job Evaluation Panels, ensuring thorough pre-work and packs issued on time.
- Monitor and oversee the development of departmental structures ensuring that there are appropriate grades mixes and internal relativity's within each team and across all directorates and disciplines.
- Oversee the day to day operation and promotion of employee benefits; manage the budgets, suppliers and risks ensuring effective performance and cost effectiveness.
- Co-ordinate reward and benefits management information, ensuring that relevant stakeholders have access to appropriate reports.
About you the Reward Specialist
In order to be considered for this vacancy, you will need to demonstrate the below;
- Experience of managing reward and benefits with up to date market knowledge
- Commercial awareness and able to align reward policy and practices to business objectives
- Experience of both developing and delivering a reward strategy
- Previous experience of using HR systems to produce reports and manipulate data
- Experience of pay and benefit bench-marking
- Knowledge of job evaluation methodology and application
- A high degree of analytical skills
Please click the link below to apply for this vacancy