Salary £350 - £500 per day
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-04admin-and-secretarial UK Robert Walters
We are currently looking for an experienced Compensation Consultant on a contract basis for initially 6 – 12 months with strong likelihood of extension / permanent role. The day rate is depending on experience but is likely to be £350 - 500 per day LTD based in Surrey. Please note: European travel will be required for planned meetings
Key duties of the Compensation Consultant:
• Support the set-up of multi country compensation structures and processes for a new joint venture organisation
• Set up Excel and various processes to gather and maintain compensation data – including out of cycle increases, promotions, new hires etc.
• Gathering data from legacy system and moving into the new Excel system
• Deliver the annual compensation cycle – across multiple countries via excel
• Deliver the annual incentive processes – including target setting, individual bonus calculations, liaison with finance etc.
• Transition staff into the new grading structure – based on a job classification methodology
• Support the design of new incentive structures – project bonus arrangements etc
Skills required for the Compensation Consultant:
• Experience of managing compensation programmes – ideally across multiple locations – base pay, incentives, grades etc.
• Strong excel and data management/analysis skills
• Compensation design experience would be advantageous
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520. Should this role not be suitable please feel free to pass it on to any colleagues / friends that would be interested, we do offer an excellent referral scheme!