Reward, Performance & Wellbeing Manager
Salary £50,000 - £57,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 human-resources-and-personnel UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently seeking a Reward, Performance & Wellbeing Manager to join my clients team in for an exciting new permanent opportunity.
About the Reward, Performance & Wellbeing Manager role
As the Reward, Performance & Wellbeing manager in this organisation you will develop the pay, reward, benefits, performance and wellbeing strategies to enable the organisation to achieve its vison and strategy. This organisation is creating a ‘Total Rewards’ approach, so you will ensure that the strategies you devise promote the organisations principles. Your duties will include but not limited to;
- As part of the senior HR leadership team, devise robust plans and strategies in line with the organisations objectives
- Line manage the Reward & Recognition Specialist, proving support where necessary, coaching and developing them with clear goals and expectations
- Working closely with stakeholders and project leads to ensure that the Reward function is in line with where the organisation is against its path to further success
- Lead on the cyclical planning and delivery of annual reward, performance, salary review and wellbeing activities., ensuring legal compliance at all times
- Develop and review all reward, performance and wellbeing policies
About you the Reward, Performance & Wellbeing Manager
You will have previous experience in a senior Reward role, ideally with experience in both Performance and Wellbeing however candidates with either of the latter will be considered. Due to the profile of this role, it is essential that post holder is visible in the organisation and is accessible for stakeholders and project leads to liaise with for the organisation to achieve its goals.
You will possess CIPD qualification along with up to date knowledge of policies that cover Reward, Performance and Wellbeing. Naturally to succeed in this role you will also need to possess excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills with the ability to take a pragmatic approach to solving problems.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please click on the link below.