Reward Business Partner
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 17 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
I'm currently sourcing a Reward Business Partner to join my clients team on a permanent basis, salary up to £60k per annum.
About the Reward Business Partner Role
As the Reward Business Partner in this organisation you will join an established and respected team based out of Manchester City Centre where you will provide a high standard of service to the both UK and overseas employees. Communicating with stakeholders and the exec team on a daily basis, your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Conducting thorough job evaluations across all levels within the organisation and geographical locations
- Benchmarking and grading salaries through market analysis
- Designing solutions on market data and research to meet the organisations demands
- Contribute towards all strategic activities with the full reward cycle
- Advise HR on all Reward policies, including legislative amendments and companywide adjustments
- Managing third party suppliers and where appropriate sourcing additional/replacement providers
- Identify future challenges regarding reward and devise solutions
This role will require travel to the offices across the UK.
About you the Reward Business Partner
As the Reward Business Partner, you will ideally be operating at this level or operating as an established Reward Analyst who is ready to move into a Business Partnering role. You will have experience of building strong credible relationships with stakeholders across an organisation, ideally within a unionised environment but most importantly successfully delivered Reward projects on a large scale.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please click the link below